Pages

Feel the burn

13 March 2009

I joined a gym on Monday and got the boot from my job on Tuesday. So now if I can still afford it, I have all the time in the world to work out. I'm hitting the gym tonight. Here are some of the songs on my exercise playlist:

Outkast - Bombs Over Baghdad
Black Eyed Peas - Pump It
Fatman Scoop - U Sexy Girl
Joe Budden - Pump it Up
Joe Budden - Fire
Freeway - Flipside
T.I. - Bring Em Out
T.I. - Get It
OK Go - Here it Goes Again
Groove Armada - I See You Baby
Kat DeLuna - Run the Show
Kat DeLuna - Whine Up
Gym Class Heroes - The Queen & I
Pitbull - Bojangles
Pitbull - Toma
The Vines - Get Free
Ying Yang Twins - Shake
MVP - Roc Your Body 'Mic Check 1, 2'
Basement Jaxx - Where's Your Head At
Fatboy Slim - Everyone Loves a Carnival
Metro Station - Shake Shake
Tony Matterhorn - Dutty Wine
Swizz Beatz - Money in the Bank

Disclaimer: If you're easily offended you might find the lyrics of some of these songs, well....offensive.

If you need more workout music inspiration check out in the gym.

No comments:

Post a Comment