Pages

Dog Bed II

05 September 2011

Dog Bed


You may remember the giant dog bed that I made for the huskies. Even though it took a long time to make, they didn't use it at all (I don't blame them, it was kind of hard) and it seemed silly to leave it taking up all that space. So I tore apart all my hard work and made a new smaller bolster bed.

I'm happy to report that at bedtime Sabe goes straight to his new bed.

Dog Bed


I really couldn't even begin to create a tutorial on how I made this, it was a lot of trial and error. And if I were to make another I would do it completely differently. If you are interested in making one for your dog check ebay for McCalls Easy Stitch n Save pattern #5506. It's an older discontinued pattern but it's very similar.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment