Pages

My weekend

21 April 2009

Admitting you have a problem is the first step right? I'm a little bit of a compulsive returner. I will go to the store and buy something, then freak out about spending so much money, or decide I don't really like it that much after all, and will take it back and return it. Then I end up complaining that I don't have anything to wear. So, this weekend I went to the mall and bought two pairs of shoes. Still deciding on weather I'm keeping both pairs.
Clark's Craft
I'll keep these but need a half size up. How can I resist the orange?

Chinese Laundry Starlet
These would go perfectly with the dress I want from Nordstrom's. But that would involve buying an expensive dress. Might have to return these.

--------------------------------------

I also mentioned in a previous post how much I want a little dog of my own. I saw the cutest little dapple dachshund at the mall pet store. (And you don't have to lecture me about how bad it is to buy a dog from a pet store, I know all about puppy mills.) I have plenty of time to train a puppy since I'm unemployed but it's probably not such a great time financially. I didn't buy him but have been thinking about how cute he is for days. I'm going to try not to go into pet stores anymore because all the dogs are just so cute and I feel so bad for them and want to rescue them all.


Which got me thinking about all the stuff I could buy for my puppy. Which got me thinking of one of my favorite etsy shops: Annie's Sweatshop. She makes all kinds of great dog products and uses her dachshunds to model them.
--------------------------------------

I went to the flea market on Sunday which was a complete bust. Where was my vintage Saarinen table for $50? I'll probably have to venture to an NYC flea market for that kind of find. No vintage Pyrex or Catherine Holm either. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment