Pages

Day trip

11 April 2009

I took a day trip to NYC yesterday with my sister. Not really for any particular purpose, simply because I was bored and had nothing better to do. I was in the background on the Today show for about 2 seconds. Went to the 24-hour Apple store. (If you are ever in the area and need to go to the bathroom, you can go there.) My goal was also to go to West Elm since I get their catalogs but have never been in an actual store. Mission achieved, although I have been underwhelmed by their selections lately. There are always lots of places I want to check out but never get to most of them. I've decided the best way to navigate NYC is probably a Vespa and GPS unit. We walked around in a circle way too many times. I always wonder about people that move to Manhattan from suburbia and how long it takes to get acclimated and be able to find your way around without getting lost. Probably a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment