Pages

Design Confidential Logo Voting Starts Today

07 July 2010

Tdc-header
Hi friends! Rayan from The Design Confidential here....I am borrowing your blogger for a just a bit while we vote on my new Identity. I am so thankful that your Blogger has decided to contribute to my cause and I hope you will too! We need you to head over to my site and cast your vote for the Logo that will become my new Identity.

I recently made the transition from The Frugal Designer to The Design Confidential because it fit my content a bit better...now I need a new button for all of you fabulous peeps to admire while perusing my site, and perhaps to wear proudly after entering your tutorials in my DIY Collective or tackling one of my Build It! Plans...Please help me decide...see you soon, thank you for lending your Blogger's talents and for participating.. Xx Rayan

Click the tab below to...

Cast your vote

No comments:

Post a Comment