Pages

Renegade Craft Fair

06 June 2009


So I went to the Renegade Craft Fair today with my mom and my sister. First time to Brooklyn and first time navigating the subways. Didn't get lost. Big pat on the back to me. I have always wanted to go to one of these non-Grandmaesque craft shows but CT never has anything fun like this. Lots of cool stuff to look at albeit perhaps a little repetitive and overpriced.

I bought a cute little owl tee from HeroDesignStudio for $10.
Love the paisley.

Here are some of my favorites:
MeanCards was by far the highlight of the show for me. I don't know if I would ever have the guts to send out one of her cards, but they are great!


This card from BlueBarnHouse. Hilarious.


I really liked these earrings by Nina Dinoff.

And these earrings from Tomgirl.

This necklace from nervoussystem is unique.
I don't know how it would look on, but it's orange which is a plus.


Last but not least Seattle Show Posters had this in their booth minus all the type. It would have gone well with my orange walls but I have no more wall space.

*Sigh* If only I had an endless supply of money.

Not only that but the day included multiple dachshund sightings. Perhaps it's a sign.

---------------------------------------------
And lets not forget my fabulous slice of Devil's Food cheesecake from Junior's.

No comments:

Post a Comment